Note：VS890 only support WIN XP system. Do not support windows10 above the computer system, and is the highest version does not support the upgrade. If you need more advanced equipment can contact us to recommend a higher version of the product.
Top 6 features of Vgate VS890
1. Supported language: Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, Hebrew, German, French, Finnish, English, Dutch, Danish and Chinese.
2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) - domestic and import (check your vehicle work protocols including VS890 support protocols list or not, very important).
3. Vgate VS890 with tft color display and built-in speaker, it is the best partner for your car repair.
4. Simply determine the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL) and O2 sensor test.
5. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speakers provide both visual and audible sound for readiness checking, better than ELM327 AL519.
6. Multi-language menu and DTC definitions library, better than ELM327 and AD310.
Vgate VS890 description
Multilingual user interface, supports up to 13 languages
Application layer fully complies with ISO 15031 and is compatible with SAE J1979.
Fully functional mode $ 01 ~ mode $ 09 operation.
Supports a large number of vehicles from 70 manufacturers.
DTC includes generic (P0, P2, P3, B0, U0 and C0) & manufacturer specific (P1, P3, B1, B2, U1 and C1, C2,) codes.
Detailed DTC library: DTCs are explained in easy-to-understand words rather than obscure jargons. Online help information is available for 80% of all DTCs, which shows the possible cause of the code.
Vgate VS890 features
1. Color: Metal Black
2. LCD: 3 inch black mask LCD, wide visible area, high contrast. The content is legible even in strong sunshine.
3. ABS + PC engineer plastic case (passed 6-meter free fall test.) Patent No.200830010963.5.
4. Harmless lightfast color.
5. Rubber oil sprayed housing; slide, dirty, and vibration proof.
6. Passed EMI / EMC test.
7. High quality PET 6-key film keyboard. (3M harmless glue)
8. CE, FCC, RoHs certified
9. Support manual input DTC lookup table
10. Read DTCs
11. Clear DTCs
12. Data stream
13. Freeze frame
14. I/M readiness
15. O2 monitor test
16. Bordmon test
17. Component test
18. Vehicle information.
19. Module presentation
20. Unity of fairs
21. State of emission
22. Read DTCs
23. Read DTCs Saved
24. Read pending fault codes
25. Detailed help information
26. location the possible cause of a DTC.
27. Up to 161 data items, each of them is provided with online help information.
28. Reset motor MIL
29. This process will clear all DTCs, freeze frame data, oxygen sensor data, and reset IM Monitors and MIL.